MaxMetal panels are a good choice for producing rigid short to medium-term printed panels and signs for use both inside and out. MaxMetal is printable on both sides for use in applications where a rigid two sided sign is needed. Common uses for printed MaxMetal panels include custom metal signs and signage for indoor and outdoor use, point of purchase displays, exhibits, architectural installations and more.
We offer high definition, full-color printing directly to MaxMetal and other aluminum composite material (ACM or ACP) panels, up to 4′ x 8′, printed on our UV curable flatbed press. Max Metal signs consist of two pre-painted aluminum sheets bonded to a solid polyethylene core, making a panel that is around half the weight of solid aluminum.
- Quality, long lasting aluminum composite panel
- Lighter weight than aluminum or MDO
- Resists scratching and denting better than wood panels
- Ready for vinyl, screenprint inks, or paint
- Can be cut or routed with ease
- FHWA approved
ORDER NOW !